Tuesday 26 November 2013

Why do you need girlfriends?


Dedicated to my beautiful girls Kamya, Annie and Twinkle!



Before coming to BVB, I rarely made good friends with girls. The only friends I treasured were the ones I had since childhood; my two girl best friends whom I have known since ages now.
 Not that I had a thing against girls but whenever I made friends with a girl, sooner or later  we fought and things like jealousy and ego crept in between us. So I had decided that my stars didn’t totally were in favor of girlfriends!

I have tons of guy friends, the kind of friends you could die for! I always believed that guys made much better friends than the girls.

But recently there has been a slight shift in my paradigm.

Since past few months, I realized that no matter how good or close friend a guy becomes, he will never understand you like your girls do!

Girls, inherently, are soft hearted, delicate creatures.

Girls will sit with you and cry when you tell them about your broken heart.
They will hate the guy who cheated on you more than you hate him.
When you sit with them and cry your heart out without the fear of being judged, when you tell them about your past and your mistakes and share your deepest darkest secrets with them without giving it a second thought; those friends are priceless!

Whenever girls make friends they love them with all their might, loving people by halves is not in their nature.

And you know what are the sweetest type of girls, who have no courage to fight for themselves; they will roll into a corner like a terrified little pup when in a situation but can kill when someone points out a finger to their friends!
Every girl has a mother instinct imbibed in her heart and soul. A good girlfriend will treat you like a baby when you are sad; tease you like a sister when you are crushing over that guy and scold you like a big brother when you screw up things!

An insane, crazy girlfriend is everything you need to feel good about yourself.

Many of you might find whatever I have written above absolute crap but these words came out straight from my heart after the trip I was on.
After the trip I realized what amazing, beautiful honest girlfriends I have and this article here came out as a result of the enormous amount of love I have for you guys now!

Dian Von said, “When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.” I say, “ When women become each others’ best friends life is as awesome as fuck.”


No comments:

Post a Comment