Monday 9 September 2013

5 days in Bombay! #part 2

Friday.
So, after a lazy morning I decide to go to indulge in my favourite food. Chicken.
My friend takes me to a place called 'Noorani' at Hazi Ali.
The place looked dull to me from outside but after entering I found the place to be filled with foreigners and a nice happening crowd.
We ask the waiter about their spiciest dish and he suggested 'Red chicken', so we order the same.
Red chicken and roomali roti.
We are literally starving at this moment and can't wait for our food to come.
And when it arrives, it tastes as good as it looks.

Our Red Chicken and Roomali Roti
And after finishing this, we also order mutton biryani, which I find to be just okay. I guess the Red Chicken had set our hopes really high.

After the meal here, we decide to go to a movie. Yet again after Satyagraha. Hoping that this would be better but then we are dissappointed again. 'Shudhh Desi Romance' is a shit movie. ABSOLUTE PIECE OF CRAP.
After the movie we go to a place called 'Gokul'.
Cheap alcohol.
Good crowd.
I like.
All in all my second day was good. The food, ohh, I am going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment