Saturday 14 September 2013

Sunday Mornings and food.

Well it is a sunny Sunday morning and I don’t like sunny. No. hate it.

I hate it so much so that I sometimes feel like a vampire.
So I decide to spend the day indoors only.

The last week at college was great. I got to give my presentation on the interview assignment that I had submitted earlier this month. The presentation without any preparation went quite well. Everyone appreciated and enjoyed my little jokes.

I like being appreciated. Well who doesn't  But yeah, I have this never ending desire to be praised. No matter what it is. If I do something, and I do it enthusiastically, the only driving force that accelerates my efforts is that I will be applauded for the same.
Yesterday I was given this new assignment in which we have to show the importance, history and the story of any historical place in Delhi through photographs. I am looking forward to work on it. It sounds interesting.

The one thing which is been really worrying me that I am gaining like a pig. I am eating like a pig and gaining like one. It’s like since the moment I wake up I start thinking about what will be my breakfast and then about lunch and so on. I am FOREVER HUNGRY. But then I think it’s just one lifetime I have got, and there is just so much food around me. How to curb my temptations? And more importantly WHY TO?
Its not like I have to pose for some magazine that take super skinny girls and set unrealistic standards for young girls.
I believe in food.
Eat and Love.
Feels good, actually feels awesome.

But my mom totally freaks out with this life mantra of mine, she is afraid if I become fat no good guy will be ready to marry me.
Hahaha. Yes. Typical Indian mother.

How to tell her that getting married is the least of my worries?
I am living in my lala world and I refuse to come out of it.
#sheerbliss.


No comments:

Post a Comment