Thursday 29 August 2013

This will be a busy week!

I have this big BIG exam to take on Saturday. My first exam at the new college. And the way my preparations are proceeding, is scaring the hell outta me. Though I am confident I will cover up just fine, yet there are many things to be taken care of. My first assignment. Its really exciting and I hope I will get to learn lot of stuff about journalism and its various facets as I work on it.
I am supposed to interview 3 people, belonging to the same occupation, but they should be distinct from each other in their own ways. I have chosen to interview my 3 friends, who all are IAS aspirants. One of them has cracked the IES exam with an astounding All India Rank of 49, the other is my favorite one, he is still waiting for his results  but I have chosen him because I think he is really funny and his answers would bring flavor and wit to my interview. And the third one is someone who has been taking the exams but still, sadly, couldn’t crack it even this time. So I guess that would give me enough scope for framing interesting questions considering the fact that they all belong to different  places and have different tales to tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment